AdWords is now Google Ads. Our new name reflects the full range of advertising options we offer across Search, Display, YouTube, and more. Learn more

Ads
1.4K members online now
1.4K members online now
Improve your Google Ads performance and boost your ROI, CTR, and Quality Score
Guide Me
star_border

Do you use AdWords softwares?

[ Edited ]
Badged Google Partner
# 1
Badged Google Partner

Hi everyone,

Do you guys use any AdWords softwares like Optmyzr or WordStream to help you manage multiple client AdWords accounts?

Does Google frown upon using these softwares like WordSteam and Optmyzr or is it okay to do?  I would assume it's okay to use these softwares, but I just want to make sure it's okay with Google to use these before I do it.

I'd love to cut down on my weekly management time using a software like this while still delivering great performance for my clients.  I'm considering using Optmyzr, and would love to hear your thoughts on Optmyzr and AdWords softwares in general?

Thanks,

Jason

1 Expert replyverified_user

Re: Do you use AdWords softwares?

Rising Star
# 2
Rising Star
Without endorsing any specific product - any product utilizing the AdWords API (which these and many other products use) is perfectly acceptable to Google. Both have free trials - there is little downside to testing out either product.

Re: Do you use AdWords softwares?

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
Hi Jason,

In Optmyzr case, the system connects through the AdWords API. To do it so, Optmyzr must comply with the requirements set by Google on Google AdWords, so Google is ok with users using this kind of software (as mentioned by Phillip).
You can subscribe to a trial (14 days, no credit card needed) and send your questions to support@optmyzr.com in case you have specific queries (customer support is very fast in replying).
Also, you can read the reviews of the tool here: https://www.getapp.com/marketing-software/a/optmyzr/
Hope this helps!