AdWords is now Google Ads. Our new name reflects the full range of advertising options we offer across Search, Display, YouTube, and more. Learn more

Ads
4.1K members online now
4.1K members online now
Improve your Google Ads performance and boost your ROI, CTR, and Quality Score
Guide Me
star_border

Do adwords reports reflect all enabled campaigns, adgroups and keywords?

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hey all, thanks for your time

When looking at statistics, CTR for example, in the reports tab, does that show 'all - enabled' or 'all - account' stats? I would hope it would show all enabled but looking at my account it looks like it's all - account. This seems very misleading as a lot of optimization goes into the pausing and removing and you'd want to report on what's actually enabled and live, not on what's paused or removed too.

2 Expert replyverified_user

Re: Do adwords reports reflect all enabled campaigns, adgroups and keywords?

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor
If you click on the filter button, and then scroll down, you can choose to show campaigns according to their current status - just choose Eligible

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
I tried that and it doesn't change. The listed stats still match the Total - all account numbers

Top Contributor
# 4
Top Contributor
Hi,

If you are looking the data in the CSV/ Excel file after downloading it then you can use filters.
Else if you are accessing the data within adwords dashboard then you can opt status as "all Enabled" for campaigns, adgroups, keywords and ads.

Regards
Archit, AdWords Top Contributor, Community Profile
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query ? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer.’

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 5
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
Dear Master P,

First select All Enabled campaign from dropdown menu (just followed by Campaign tab - left side top) and check the the bottom statistics showing 'all enable campaign'