AdWords is now Google Ads. Our new name reflects the full range of advertising options we offer across Search, Display, YouTube, and more. Learn more

Ads
1.9K members online now
1.9K members online now
Improve your Google Ads performance and boost your ROI, CTR, and Quality Score
Guide Me
star_border

Do Call Extensions show on the Display Network?

Top Contributor
# 1
Top Contributor

I want to make sure people who see my ad can call me and since we can no longer use phone #s in the ads, I wanted to know if call extensions show on the Display Network?  

Joy Hawkins, Google My Business Top Contributor
Was my response helpful? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer.’

Owner of Sterling Sky
Read My Column on Search Engine Land
MyAdvanced Local SEO Training Manual
2 Expert replyverified_user
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by MosheTLV (Top Contributor)
September 2015

Re: Do Call Extensions show on the Display Network?

Collaborator ✭ ☆ ☆
# 2
Collaborator ✭ ☆ ☆

Hi

As per the documentation available at https://support.google.com/adwords/answer/2453991?hl=en&topic=1713912&path=1713910-1713909&ctx=leftn...

You can use upgraded call extensions for campaigns targeting the Display Network. Here are a few things to keep in mind:

• Call extensions targeting the Display Network will only show on high-end mobile phones, not on desktops, laptops, or tablets.These extensions do not support the use of Google forwarding numbers or the tracking of calls as conversions.
  • On the Display Network, call extensions can be set to show as clickable numbers or links, as well as the call-only format.

Regards, Nik
LinkedIn  |   @nikhilparachure | My Blog

View solution in original post

Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by MosheTLV (Top Contributor)
September 2015

Collaborator ✭ ☆ ☆
# 2
Collaborator ✭ ☆ ☆

Hi

As per the documentation available at https://support.google.com/adwords/answer/2453991?hl=en&topic=1713912&path=1713910-1713909&ctx=leftn...

You can use upgraded call extensions for campaigns targeting the Display Network. Here are a few things to keep in mind:

• Call extensions targeting the Display Network will only show on high-end mobile phones, not on desktops, laptops, or tablets.These extensions do not support the use of Google forwarding numbers or the tracking of calls as conversions.
  • On the Display Network, call extensions can be set to show as clickable numbers or links, as well as the call-only format.

Regards, Nik
LinkedIn  |   @nikhilparachure | My Blog

Top Contributor
# 3
Top Contributor

I see the documentation on that was just updated - thus topic resolved

Moshe, AdWords Top Contributor , Twitter | Linkedin | Community Profile | Ad-Globe
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer’