Improve your AdWords performance and boost your ROI, CTR, and Quality Score
Guide Me
star_border

Displaying ads

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hi Guys,

I have an issue regarding ads serving.Now as per my businees concern i targeted unitesd states and canada as my campain ad targeted locations.But iam getting much clicks from united states rather than canada.I have to get clicks from canada also but i am unable get clicks as like as from united states .

So could you please help me out for how can i get clicks from canada.

2 Expert replyverified_user
Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by topic author Kalyan T
September 2015

Re: Displaying ads

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

Hi Kalyan, have you targeted the US and Canada in the same Campaign?  The US has a much higher population than Canada so if your budget is limited it's not surprising most of your clicks are from the US.  Try using separate Campaigns for each country.

Jon

AdWords Top Contributor Google+ Profile | Partner Profile | AdWords Audits

[ Edited ]
Explorer ✭ ☆ ☆
# 3
Explorer ✭ ☆ ☆

Are you getting any ad impressions from Canada?

Top Contributor
# 4
Top Contributor
Jon's right - if you want to get clicks from Canada you're going to need to separate part of your budget out and dedicate it to Canada - that's simple enough to do - use either the copy/paste function within the AdWords interface, or AdWords Editor - and then set the budgets and the geo targets as you wish.

You can also then look at the language implications for each independently which is another advantage, as well as the scheduling which is going to work differently for each country.