1.7K members online now
Improve your AdWords performance and boost your ROI, CTR, and Quality Score
Guide Me
star_border

Display: only 2 placements of the 193 generating impressions and clicks

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

I created several display campaigns focused on different countries. For all of them I selected important keywords and depending of the country and language relevant placements. 

For the past couple of days for most of the time only 1-2 placements are generating impressions and clicks. The other part is doing largely nothing. I sat a daily budget varying from 25 € - 10 € (depending on the country and the potential impressions). My max cpc. is varying from 0.50 €-1€.

The keywords and campaigns are focussed on journals, business innovation, innovation, tech etc. 

What can I do  so that Adwords uses more placements? 

Thanks

1 Expert replyverified_user

Re: Display: only 2 placements of the 193 generating impressions and clicks

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

Hi @brechtfrissen

The possible reasons for your ads not getting impressions on those placements can be many. Some of the most significant ones can be -

• A lower bid. Try increasing your bids
  • Fewer ad dimensions. Add as many acceptable ad dimensions  as you can. It will make sure you have supported dimension of ads for all placements. You can also try adding a text ad in the same ad group to check if it is getting impressions. 
  • You may have a very restricted targeting. Do not combine more than two targeting criteria and if you are using keywords+placements, make sure you are adding enough keywords. 

Thanks
Ratan Jha
Join me on Google+   |   Twitter