Improve your AdWords performance and boost your ROI, CTR, and Quality Score
Guide Me
star_border

Display campaign not getting impressions after 1-2 days

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hello there,

I have some display campaigns that after the first (some campaigns) or second  day (other campaigns) they don't get impressions anymore, even if I bid higher.  

Does anyone have an idea why? The first day is works ok, get conversions and everything.

1 Expert replyverified_user

Re: Display campaign not getting impressions after 1-2 days

Explorer ✭ ☆ ☆
# 2
Explorer ✭ ☆ ☆
Hi William,

I am not 100% sure about the reason but sometimes it happens with managed placement if publisher block your ads serving on their website.
Second, may be your ad has low relative CTR than the other advertiser on the same page.

Good Luck!

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
The problem is that even campaigns with very broad target (only females 35+ for example) stop getting impressions on the second day It's really frustrating haha. the CTR is around 0.5% which I have no idea if it's good or not, but the first day, some last to the second do very well, the problem is after that :/

Explorer ✭ ☆ ☆
# 4
Explorer ✭ ☆ ☆
Hi William,

Can you share your setting, just check if any changes done to setting of your campaign.

Also check for your targeting method, try to broad your targeting method in order to check for getting more impressions.

Regards,
Manish

Rising Star
# 5
Rising Star
Hi william,

Are you using a restrictive targeting setting(Target and Bid) with multiple targeting?

Please go through the Google AdWords help file regarding the impact of targeting setting: "Target and Bid" and "Bid only".
https://support.google.com/adwords/answer/1209882?hl=en

Regards
Archit, AdWords Rising Star, Community Profile
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query ? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer.’

[ Edited ]
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 6
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

those are my settings, I have target and bid only for gender.

Screen Shot 2016-09-15 at 10.33.25 AM.pngScreen Shot 2016-09-15 at 10.33.34 AM.png