Improve your AdWords performance and boost your ROI, CTR, and Quality Score
Guide Me
star_border

Display ads on mobile apps

[ Edited ]
Explorer ✭ ✭ ☆
# 1
Explorer ✭ ✭ ☆

I have excluded "GMob mobile app non-interstitial" from my display campaign settings, however, I am still receiving unwanted clicks from mobile apps for the display ads. What can be the reason, and is there any solution to this issue?

1 Expert replyverified_user

Re: Display ads on mobile apps

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor
Hello Kapil.

Good that you have already excluded Gmod. I also excluded mobile bidding. These clicks are coming because tablet targeting. Other thing you can try is below:

Google says: If you decide that a mobile app isn't where you want your ad to show, you can use the Site and Category Exclusion Tool to make sure your ads don't show on them. Simply exclude the placement called "adsenseformobileapps.com" from your list of placements.

Hope that work! May be other people have some more ideas.

Thanks
Neha
Neha Gupta, AdWordsTop Contributor Follow Me: My Blog | Twitter | Google+ | LinkedIn
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query ? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer’

Explorer ✭ ✭ ☆
# 3
Explorer ✭ ✭ ☆
Hello Neha,

Thanks for your feedback. I have already excluded "adsenseformobileapps.com" from my placement. However, the problem still persists.

[ Edited ]
Top Contributor
# 4
Top Contributor

Hi Kapil,

Nothing more I can advise here. I am manually removing these placements every week.

Neha Gupta

Neha Gupta, AdWordsTop Contributor Follow Me: My Blog | Twitter | Google+ | LinkedIn
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query ? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer’

Explorer ✭ ✭ ☆
# 5
Explorer ✭ ✭ ☆
Hi Neha,

No worries...I am still trying with the ideas.

Top Contributor
# 6
Top Contributor
Although after excluded above mentioned ideas. I see very less of these placements. Share If you find anything that resolves issues completely. I added adsenseformobileapps.in too as I am targeting some Indian cities.

Explorer ✭ ✭ ☆
# 7
Explorer ✭ ✭ ☆
Yeah...I have added that too in placements.