AdWords is now Google Ads. Our new name reflects the full range of advertising options we offer across Search, Display, YouTube, and more. Learn more

Ads
1.7K members online now
1.7K members online now
Improve your Google Ads performance and boost your ROI, CTR, and Quality Score
Guide Me
star_border

Display ads not showing up

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hi

I've created a display ads placement with keywords targeting and in expected impressions it shows up 25M however its been 2-3 days since it has given my ad any impression, my bidding amount is pretty competitive as what I can see, is there a way I can find out why its not working?

Amit.

2 Expert replyverified_user

Re: Display ads not showing up

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor
HI Amit,

Welcome to the adwords CommunitySmiley Happy
Are you running both Text as well as Image ads?

If you are running only Text ads then add some banners ads that will help to gain the impression. as some sites does allow only Banner ads.

And it seems that you have targeted both Keywords as well as Placement, so be ensure to keep a bid high enough to show your ads. also suggests you can increase your bid. it will help you.
--Rakesh Kumar, AdWords Top Contributor , Twitter | Linkedin | Community Profile
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query ? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer’

Top Contributor
# 3
Top Contributor
Hi Amit,

Are they image ads? Have they been approved? Image ads take longer in the approval process and can take 2 - 3 days.

Just a thought,

Best of Luck!

Pete
petebardo -- Deadhead doing AdWords

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 4
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

I have another problem, our ads do not show up, even if i type in the exact phrase i put in the keywords. At the same time adwords tells me the ads are showing up, but not on my searches!!!!!