Improve your AdWords performance and boost your ROI, CTR, and Quality Score
Guide Me
star_border

Display ads appear, but can't find site in list to add managed placement

Follower ✭ ✭ ☆
# 1
Follower ✭ ✭ ☆

Hi,

I can see that my display ads are appearing on facty.com and vitality.news, but when I try to add these as managed placements they don't appear in the list that allows you to pick sites for managed placements.

Is there any way to have these two sites as managed placements?

Thanks!

1 Expert replyverified_user
Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by MosheTLV (Top Contributor)
July 2016

Re: Display ads appear, but can't find site in list to add managed placement

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor
Hi Greg,

There is often some delay of 1-2 days in placement stats. Meanwhile you may go and click your way along this path: select the campaign /Display Network tab / + TARGETING button / select ad group / select Placements on the Add Targeting drop-down menu / +Multiple Placements, and finally add

facty.com
vitality.news

then press Add, then Close, and Save.

Best,
Lakatos

Follower ✭ ✭ ☆
# 3
Follower ✭ ✭ ☆
Thanks Lakatos.

In your work, when you find great placements and move them to a managed placement campaign, what percentage of the time are you able to do this successfully?

I'm getting to work about 50% of the time.

Is this just me? Are you able to make a managed placement (from your list of automatic placements) most all of the time?

Thanks for the benefit of your experience. : )

Top Contributor
# 4
Top Contributor
Greg, I used to be a bit hasty when I was a newbie with AdWords, around 10 years ago. Meanwhile I got older and realized that all things are difficult before they are easy and also that - as they say - patience is a virtue. That's even more so with AdWords. Therefore nowadays I tend to wait when I am not sure or have an statistically small set of data. Hence my answer to you is: 100% of the time.

However, you seem much younger than me and I am not sure about whether or not you should be listening to me ... Smiley Happy