Improve your AdWords performance and boost your ROI, CTR, and Quality Score
Guide Me
star_border

Display Re Marketing

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hi

I have a Re Marketing campaign set up but the banners are not getting any impressions or any sort of data.

I have created an audience, added the tag to the page then uploaded the banners and set them to work from the audience I created.

Cany anyone tell me if I have missed any steps? I have copied my other campaign which is working correctly.

Tim

1 Expert replyverified_user
Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by MosheTLV (Top Contributor)
September 2015

Re: Display Re Marketing

[ Edited ]
Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

Hi Harlandcorp,

Your list must have at least 100 visitors from the last 30 days to be eligible for targeting.

Please read more on Minimum number of cookies in a list and how quickly they get added

Thanks
Neha

Neha Gupta, AdWordsTop Contributor Follow Me: My Blog | Twitter | Google+ | LinkedIn
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query ? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer’

Re: Display Re Marketing

Explorer ✭ ✭ ☆
# 3
Explorer ✭ ✭ ☆

Hi,

Just to add: Is the current remarketing campaign targeting the country or region that drives the most visits to your pages? If not, then you may face a scenario wherein you'd have 100 visitors in your list but your ad might not be showing since the region being targeted would not have many users who are part of your list.

Regards,

Nikhil