AdWords is now Google Ads. Our new name reflects the full range of advertising options we offer across Search, Display, YouTube, and more. Learn more

Ads
4.5K members online now
4.5K members online now
Improve your Google Ads performance and boost your ROI, CTR, and Quality Score
Guide Me
star_border

Display Networks Image Ads campaign

Follower ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Follower ✭ ✭ ✭

Hello Expert,

I have created Display Networks Image Ads campaign two days ago, but I paused it after created, before paused, I got 25 Impressions, but now (after two days) i see 181 impressions. How it possible because my campaign is paused?

Thanks

Lisa Cry

Toronto CA

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by topic author Lisa C
September 2015

Re: Display Networks Image Ads campaign

Participant ✭ ☆ ☆
# 2
Participant ✭ ☆ ☆

The reports(like Clicks, impressions and conversions) you have looked at the time when you are pausing campaigns are not real time reports. The reports are delayed by 2-3 hours. The system might have updated the reports after you have paused the campaigns. That is the reason for increase in number of impressions. 

Useful Links:

Determining the data freshness

View solution in original post

Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by topic author Lisa C
September 2015

Re: Display Networks Image Ads campaign

Participant ✭ ☆ ☆
# 2
Participant ✭ ☆ ☆

The reports(like Clicks, impressions and conversions) you have looked at the time when you are pausing campaigns are not real time reports. The reports are delayed by 2-3 hours. The system might have updated the reports after you have paused the campaigns. That is the reason for increase in number of impressions. 

Useful Links:

Determining the data freshness