AdWords is now Google Ads. Our new name reflects the full range of advertising options we offer across Search, Display, YouTube, and more. Learn more

Ads
2.3K members online now
2.3K members online now
Improve your Google Ads performance and boost your ROI, CTR, and Quality Score
Guide Me
star_border

Display Network big enough?

Follower ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Follower ✭ ✭ ✭

Dear All,

I run campaigns for my company but some agencies I was in contact with offered traffic from the Display Network as well.

What does this really imply? That Ishould shout my display campaigns to not compete against them, right?

I d say that 90% of my campaigns run with contextual-keywords targeting…

Thanks for a clarification!

floriana

2 Expert replyverified_user
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by Zee (Community Manager)
September 2015

Re: Display Network big enough?

Top Contributor
# 4
Top Contributor

Hi floriana,

It's probably a good idea not to run DN campaigns yourself if you also have an agency doing that, unless you are targeting different products or services. They will compete against each other and ultimately drive your CPC costs up.

I would insist on detailed reports of keywords used, manual placements targeted, automatic placement performance.

Best of Luck!

Pete

petebardo -- Deadhead doing AdWords

View solution in original post

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

Hi floriana;

Could you clarify what do you mean by: "offered traffic from the Display Network as well."

Moshe, AdWords Top Contributor , Twitter | Linkedin | Community Profile | Ad-Globe
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer’

Follower ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Follower ✭ ✭ ✭

As they are an agency we don t know where they by traffic. We provide them with the info of the target audience we would like to be addressed and that´s it.

They buy Facebook advertising for instance and they would like to run Display campaigns for us in Google. But we have that internally...

Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by Zee (Community Manager)
September 2015

Top Contributor
# 4
Top Contributor

Hi floriana,

It's probably a good idea not to run DN campaigns yourself if you also have an agency doing that, unless you are targeting different products or services. They will compete against each other and ultimately drive your CPC costs up.

I would insist on detailed reports of keywords used, manual placements targeted, automatic placement performance.

Best of Luck!

Pete

petebardo -- Deadhead doing AdWords