Improve your AdWords performance and boost your ROI, CTR, and Quality Score
Guide Me
star_border

Display Network Traffic Issues

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hi, 

I'm White, a new comer in the advertiser communities. Six days ago, I created four campaigns using a new account, the location is USA&CA. Until now, the traffic is so rare but my partner's  account  now has more than 500,000 impressions and 150 conversion, we are almost at the same starting line. So, I wanna know the reason why the traffic doesn't come to my account. Whether I did something wrong?

I will be very obliged for your help.

Re: Display Network Traffic Issues

Participant ✭ ☆ ☆
# 2
Participant ✭ ☆ ☆
Hi White,

If you have setup you campaign (in new account) same as it was in your old. Please cross check the following:

If domain is same in both the account then you have to pause the old campaign from old account.
and
You can cross check your placements report and please add the performing placements sites in the new campaign in separate Ad Groups.

Thanks,
Anand

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
Anand Kumar,
Thanks a lot. I already tried adding the performing placements sites into those new campaign before, but it didn't work. The impressions are also rare or even zero in these managed placements, no matter I chose "placement and bid" or "bid only".
Whether the domain refers to the tracking link or the Final URL? All my every campaign just has one Ad group - one AD.

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 4
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

QQ截图20160526164004.pngscreenshot