Improve your AdWords performance and boost your ROI, CTR, and Quality Score
Guide Me
star_border

Display Network Campaign

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
Hi all,

On 2nd December, Wednesday I launch a couple of Display Network campaigns. My banners were approved and the campaign was running great but for only for 2 days. On Friday after I put some websites as placements it just stop!!! Over the Status I am getting two errors "You don't have enough Google AdSense pageviews yet to diagnose the combination of your current campaign settings and targeting criteria. What can I do?" and "This ad group isn't currently available for serving. Please try again later.Internal error." 

Today in the morning I set up the same campaign with the same banners. After a wile my banners were approved and I started to get the same error massages. I contacted the AdWords support team  in United Kingdom and they told me to wait 1 more day, since my banners were not approved. 
The weird think is that my banners are Approved and I am running out of time. I read somewhere here in Advertiser community that people are getting same errors but no solutions. 

I will really appreciate if someone helps.

Thanks,
Simeon Kirilov
3 Expert replyverified_user

Re: Display Network Campaign

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor
Hi there;
This message usually indicates that your targeting methods are too narrow or your bid is too low.
I would expand the treating the audience, and higher raise the bid.
Moshe, AdWords Top Contributor , Twitter | Linkedin | Community Profile | Ad-Globe
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer’

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
Did it already
Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by Mini-CM (Community Manager)
December 2015

Top Contributor
# 4
Top Contributor
Hi Winedrop,

Did you set this up to show only only selected placements? Just a thought.

Pete
petebardo -- Deadhead doing AdWords

Rising Star
# 5
Rising Star
Hi,

Check if you have used multiple targetings with "target and bid" which might be narrowing your reach.

Regards
Archit, AdWords Rising Star, Community Profile
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query ? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer.’