# 1
Explorer ✭ ☆ ☆

What Conclusion we can draw from age/Gender in property related Camp

1 Expert replyverified_user

Re: Display Network - Age/Gender

Rising Star
# 2
Rising Star
These kind of campaigns can give you a good understanding about what kind of age groups more likely to purchase your service or product, Also you can have an idea about what kind of marketing strategy you should use to reach this group ( Depending on what age group, gender or purchasing group - Innovators/laggards)

I believe most of the business can use this data to get better results by analyzing this, For eg I use this for some branding campaign which focused on age groups.

Explorer ✭ ☆ ☆
# 3
Explorer ✭ ☆ ☆
Thank you Nisal for replying my post, What age or gender we should focus for Property ( real Estate )type camp.

Rising Star
# 4
Rising Star
Hi Jeewan

Well I think this may vary from country to country also, For a eg in here south Asia the age someone will buying a property for themselves would be higher than the expected age group from europe.

Talking about South Asia for a property renting business I would focus more on mid / early twenties to forties. Usually as for my understanding these are the age group that looking for their own house but may be not having enough capital to buy one. So most probably they will be going with a renting option.

For selling properties I think it is wise to target group from Mid/Late twenties to forties ( This depend on the market). Also in a region like Asia gender might play a considerable role also in this kind of business.