Improve your AdWords performance and boost your ROI, CTR, and Quality Score
Guide Me
star_border

Display Conversion optimiser

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hi All,

I have been running a campaign for one my clients, they are into luxury real estate. The campaign is now 3 month old. For the past 2 month I have been using Conversion optimiser, the result's been good and satisfactory. 

Now comes the question - What, now I want to do is to separate the placements into 3 different ad groups groups.

1) First would be the placements which are providing the maximum no of conversions. 

2) Second would be the placements which are providing the low conversion higher CPAs.

3) Third would the placements which are providing no conversion, but I'll keep to get new placements but the CPA and will low on this.

My Question will this strategy work? Or should I follow the same  one campaign which is providing me the conversion and do not split into ad groups basis on high, low or no conversions. 

1 Expert replyverified_user

Re: Display Conversion optimiser

Rising Star
# 2
Rising Star
Hi,

Yes I think it is possible with the help of filters in your adwords account then apply and save labels to those filters.
Go to the placement tab then use the filter, you will find a lot of parameters which you can use as per your goal.

Regards
Archit, AdWords Rising Star, Community Profile
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query ? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer.’