AdWords is now Google Ads. Our new name reflects the full range of advertising options we offer across Search, Display, YouTube, and more. Learn more

Ads
1.3K members online now
1.3K members online now
Improve your Google Ads performance and boost your ROI, CTR, and Quality Score
Guide Me
star_border

Display Campaign With Marketing Objectives

Explorer ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Explorer ✭ ✭ ✭

Hi All,

While creating campaign on display network. I have seen this new feature - "Marketing Objectives"

display.png

Please guide me how to work on this.

Thanks,

Kaushik

1 Expert replyverified_user
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by topic author Kaushik M
September 2015

Re: Display Campaign With Marketing Objectives

Rising Star
# 2
Rising Star

Hi Kaushik,

These campaign types are targeted by objective and hence ad formats and bidding methods differ across these types.

'View your ad' option creates a campaign with CPM bids, as it is meant to serve more impressions. Engage with your content - creates a campaign with CPC bids, targeted to interest categories. Visit your website option creates a CPC campaign with keyword ideas for contextual targeting. Categories under 'Drive action' create a campaign with eCPC bidding method, along with keyword ideas for contextual targeting. Mobile app Install options would create a campaign targeted to Android or Apple users.

Hope that helps!

Good luck,

Sumanth

Sumanth Sridhar

View solution in original post

Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by topic author Kaushik M
September 2015

Re: Display Campaign With Marketing Objectives

Rising Star
# 2
Rising Star

Hi Kaushik,

These campaign types are targeted by objective and hence ad formats and bidding methods differ across these types.

'View your ad' option creates a campaign with CPM bids, as it is meant to serve more impressions. Engage with your content - creates a campaign with CPC bids, targeted to interest categories. Visit your website option creates a CPC campaign with keyword ideas for contextual targeting. Categories under 'Drive action' create a campaign with eCPC bidding method, along with keyword ideas for contextual targeting. Mobile app Install options would create a campaign targeted to Android or Apple users.

Hope that helps!

Good luck,

Sumanth

Sumanth Sridhar