AdWords is now Google Ads. Our new name reflects the full range of advertising options we offer across Search, Display, YouTube, and more. Learn more

Ads
2.4K members online now
2.4K members online now
Improve your Google Ads performance and boost your ROI, CTR, and Quality Score
Guide Me
star_border

Display Advertising

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hi Guys, 

I need to launch a display campaign for different cities in the same country with 5 differents landing page. Do you think that the structure below is the more suitable ?

Campaign 1 "Madrid"

Ad Group 1 

Placement Landing Page 1

Ad Group 2

Placement Landing Page 2 

Ad Group 3 

Topic Landing Page 1

Ad Group 4

Topic Landing Page 2 

Campaign 2 "Barcelona"

and so on. 

Do you think is a good structure ? Or you have better one ? 

Thanks guys for your help. 

Maxence

Re: Display Advertising

Participant ✭ ☆ ☆
# 2
Participant ✭ ☆ ☆

Hi Martin,

I will recommend to you that Create Cities Campaigns as you have already created but you can test your landing page within single ad groups.

Generally Landing Page test should be 2 landing page at time but if you want to test all the landing page at a time then please follow the structure:-

Ad Group - Placement

LP - 1
LP - 2
LP - 3
LP - 4
LP - 5

Ad Group - Topic

LP - 1
LP - 2
LP - 3
LP - 4
LP - 5

Ad Group - Contextual (Keywords Based)

LP - 1
LP - 2
LP - 3
LP - 4
LP - 5

And Select Ad Rotation Rotate evenly in your Campaign Setting -

Rotate evenly - Gives equal preference to all active ads in your ad group, regardless of how each ad performs.

I hope this will help you.

Thanks,

Anand 

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
Thanks Anand I forget to specify that every LP has it own destination and product. I must show the LP to my client is for that That I do not use rotation and mix the LP in the same ad group. Do you think that the structure is alright or can be improved ?

Participant ✭ ☆ ☆
# 4
Participant ✭ ☆ ☆
Hi Martin,

If you have 5 LP with Own Destination & Products then you should Create 5 Campaigns with each Destination URL and Target Location - If you have select five cities then select those 5 cities in each campaigns.

Campaign 1
LP 1 -
Cities - 5 Cities

Campaign 2
LP 2
Cities - 5 Cities

Campaign 3
LP 3
Cities - 5 Cities

Campaign 4
LP 4
Cities - 5 Cities

Campaign 5
LP 5
Cities - 5 Cities

Thanks,
Anand

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 5
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
Yes is what I was thinking as well. But if I want to get the data from each city and I want to see that for example one city is performing better than other. I cannot allocate the budget... That the dilemma in this case..

Participant ✭ ☆ ☆
# 6
Participant ✭ ☆ ☆
Hi Martin,

You can cross check the Cities wise Performance Data and Increase / Decrease bid through Bid Adj according to the cities wise performance report within the campaigns.

Please find below the screenshot of Locations Performance and Bid Adj.

https://drive.google.com/file/d/0ByPz51L7FejLLVAyMjlhN0hrMnM/view?usp=sharing

I hope this will help you for your locations performance and bid adj. according to the location performance report.

Thanks,
Anand