6.4K members online now
Improve your AdWords performance and boost your ROI, CTR, and Quality Score
Guide Me
star_border

Display Advertising

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

I have different campaigns for both search and display. My display network ads (all features) run extremely well till yesterday. But today in all my 4 targeting regions (different campaigns for every country) not even one country is displaying ads. All settings as like previous, but ads are not showing. This problem is only with display networks and search only networks are running well.

3 Expert replyverified_user

Re: Display Advertising

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 2
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
How do you know the ads are not serving? Have you checked the campaign daily budgets and the Ad Preview tool? One way to check is customizing your UI to show the graphs for today or last 7 days, with impressions vs clicks or other performance metrics.

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
I am not getting any impressions or clicks for my display ads. I even verified in the way you advice but there are nothing. This problem is only for my display ads.

May I know the reason why this happened and a solution for how to resolve.

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 4
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
If you have tried the Ad Preview and Diagnosis tool and still having no luck, try this troubleshooter - https://support.google.com/adwords/troubleshooter/1711301?hl=en and you can also call Google toll free beyond that. Let me know if you still face issues, I can check the account for you.

Ads not showing on Display Network

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 5
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

I have different campaigns for both search and display. My display network ads (all features) run extremely well till yesterday. But today in all my 4 targeting regions (different campaigns for every country) not even one country is displaying ads. All settings as like previous, but ads are not showing. This problem is only with display networks and search only networks are running well.

Re: Ads not showing on Display Network

Top Contributor
# 6
Top Contributor

Hi Sudheer,

What is the current status of your ads on Display Network? Did you by chance received any email about disapproval of your ads or are they approved?

Please note that there is no Ad Preview tool yet for Display Ads, so there might be a time lag and AdWords might haven't updated the stats for today.

See this reference for data freshness: https://support.google.com/adwords/answer/2544985?hl=en

Pankaj

Top Contributor
# 7
Top Contributor
Ohhh... I also, like Pankaj, suspect there is a policy issue here; or you run out of budget....
Moshe, AdWords Top Contributor , Twitter | Linkedin | Community Profile | Ad-Globe
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer’

Top Contributor Alumni
# 8
Top Contributor Alumni

Sudheer R -

I have merged all of these different threads. Please do not start multiple discussions for the same topic. 

Theresa
Google AdWords Top Contributor
*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 9
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
I agree as well that there could be a policy issue here. I would also recommend checking your Change History for the campaigns during the time period. This will show you changes made during the time frame. Perhaps there was an inadvertent change that you made which is preventing them from running.

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 10
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
All my ads are approved. I don't think there is any time lag. I have a small query..my AdWords account is set up in ASIA timings but my individual profile is in Pacific timing (GMT-8:0). Will it cause any disturbance.