AdWords is now Google Ads. Our new name reflects the full range of advertising options we offer across Search, Display, YouTube, and more. Learn more

Ads
5.3K members online now
5.3K members online now
Improve your Google Ads performance and boost your ROI, CTR, and Quality Score
Guide Me
star_border

Display Ads screenshots

[ Edited ]
Not applicable
# 1
Not applicable

Hi,

I am running a display campaign currently. I wonder it is possible to get screenshots on sites that have my ads on it? I am trying to capture a screenshot of what my ad would look like in those sites that I run my campaign. Please advise if this is possible.

Thank you!

1 Expert replyverified_user
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by James_Clemens (Top Contributor)
December 2016

Display Ads screenshots

Top Contributor
# 3
Top Contributor

Hi,

Because of the large quantity of websites in the Display Network, it will be difficult to locate your specific ad. And the ad will be display only when it wins the auction based on it's ad rank. If another ad wins the auction at the time when you opens a specific web page, you will not see your ad.

But you can try locating your ad by finding the exact pages where your ad is shown and checking those pages. Analyse the placement performance report to find the exact pages where your ad is displayed.

Please read under, Basic insights - Get a list of sites where your ads appeared - https://support.google.com/adwords/answer/2404178?hl=en

You should also be inside your targeted location to see your ads.

Deepak

View solution in original post

Display Ads screenshots

Explorer ✭ ✭ ✭
# 2
Explorer ✭ ✭ ✭

You would have to randomly find it. If you have managed placements set up or are retargeting you might have better luck.

Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by James_Clemens (Top Contributor)
December 2016

Display Ads screenshots

Top Contributor
# 3
Top Contributor

Hi,

Because of the large quantity of websites in the Display Network, it will be difficult to locate your specific ad. And the ad will be display only when it wins the auction based on it's ad rank. If another ad wins the auction at the time when you opens a specific web page, you will not see your ad.

But you can try locating your ad by finding the exact pages where your ad is shown and checking those pages. Analyse the placement performance report to find the exact pages where your ad is displayed.

Please read under, Basic insights - Get a list of sites where your ads appeared - https://support.google.com/adwords/answer/2404178?hl=en

You should also be inside your targeted location to see your ads.

Deepak