AdWords is now Google Ads. Our new name reflects the full range of advertising options we offer across Search, Display, YouTube, and more. Learn more

Ads
2.7K members online now
2.7K members online now
Improve your Google Ads performance and boost your ROI, CTR, and Quality Score
Guide Me
star_border

Dispaly Lost IS(Rank)

Explorer ✭ ☆ ☆
# 1
Explorer ✭ ☆ ☆

One of my adgroup has Dispaly Lost IS(rank) 84.34% for the date range 12 - 14 March. While for last 7 days i.e. from 8-14 March it is NIL value

What is exactly meaning of this

If my ad is of Low rank how can i improve it . I am running this ad on diplay network

2 Expert replyverified_user

Re: Dispaly Lost IS(Rank)

Explorer ✭ ✭ ☆
# 2
Explorer ✭ ✭ ☆

Hi Jeewan,

Display Lost IS (rank): The percentage of time that your ads weren't shown on the Display Network due to poor Ad Rank. Note: Lost IS (rank) won't be shown on your Ad groups tab if you ran out of budget at any point during the date range being examined.

To improve the Adrank you should make sure that you ads, keywords & landing page are relevant which will give a user a better experience in whatever they are looking for.

Formula of Adrank = Max CPC x Keyword Quality Score

Hope this helps a bit!

Thanks,

Azeem Shaikh

Azeem Shaikh
SEM Freelancer & Consultant.
Adwords & Bing Ads Certified Individual.

Top Contributor
# 3
Top Contributor

Hi Jeewan,

There is a possibility that if you made some changes to your Display campaign in terms of budget, targeting etc...it would have impacted the Impression Share for your campaign and resulted in higher Display Lost IS(Rank).

Try to work on increasing the budget, bids and narrow your targeting to the most specific regions which really makes business sense to you. This might gradually help in recovering the Lost Impression Share which you had.

Pankaj

Rising Star
# 4
Rising Star

Good morning, Jeewan G

Actually, the problem is in data posting.

Complete data for Display network advertising is not posted to the account for about 48 hours. (Partial data can appear after 24 hours.)  

So, any time you try to view performance data for a Display campaign and your date range includes "today", you're going to see a lot of zeros. If you try again and use the date range of 12-14 March, you should see a number now (or, if not, you'll see it tomorrow.)

Hope that helps!

Theresa
Google AdWords Top Contributor
*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*