4.2K members online now
Improve your AdWords performance and boost your ROI, CTR, and Quality Score
Guide Me
star_border

Digital Marketing

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

1.  May i know is google adword help in SEO ?

2. I m new on Adword and i want to join good institution of adword course .... so you can                             suggest me or other way to learn more and all.

3.  In Real estate compain which will be fruitful first page bid or top page bid ?

4. Just like as a example 500 Rs is sufficient amount  for one campaign for a day for one day                                 promotion and                        what may be conversion ration in a month.

Re: Digital Marketing

Explorer ✭ ✭ ☆
# 2
Explorer ✭ ✭ ☆

Hi Jha E,

Welcome to the AdWords Community!

I've put a few answers to your questions below...

1. May i know is google adword help in SEO ? - Using Google AdWords will not have any impact on your organic search rankings, however if your website is already prominent in the organic results then adding paid results alongside these can improve your company's credibility and is good for your brand.

2. I m new on Adword and i want to join good institution of adword course .... so you can suggest me or other way to learn more and all. - I'd suggest studying for and taking the AdWords Certification Exams. These will ensure you're a competent user of AdWords and will demonstrate this to others in the form of a certificate from Google.

3. In Real estate compain which will be fruitful first page bid or top page bid ? - This is completely dependent on the keywords you've chose. I would advise using Google's Keyword Planner to help you forecast the costs of your new campaign

4. Just like as a example 500 Rs is sufficient amount for one campaign for a day for one day promotion and what may be conversion ration in a month. - We do not have any details to make an example/estimate for you. We do not know the keywords, the adverts, the website (Design/content/offers/call-to-actions) - All of these things will affect performance so it is near impossible to make any comment.

I hope this helps you and answers some of your questions.

Please feel free to post back if you would like any extra information, or have any other questions.

All the best,

Spike