Improve your AdWords performance and boost your ROI, CTR, and Quality Score
Guide Me
star_border

Device preference Mobile

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hi everyone,

I would like to create a separate campaign for Mobile Device, but I am worried because there is already a same campaign targeted on Desktop...so please anyone let me know if I create two campaign with combination of same keyword and adgroup for Desktop and Mobile, will it work better..?

2 Expert replyverified_user

Re: Device preference Mobile

Participant ✭ ☆ ☆
# 2
Participant ✭ ☆ ☆
Hi Nagendra,

You can create this type of campaigns. Please find below the details:-

1. You can reduce 100% bid (through Bid Adj.) on Mobile Device in Your Desktop Campaign.

2. You can create similar campaign and bid lower on keywords level and Increase 300% (through Bid Adj.) on Mobile Device in Your Mobile Campaign.

I hope this will work for you.

Thanks,
Anand

Rising Star
# 3
Rising Star
Hi,

The other method which you can try is opting mobile preferred ads.
Test and analyse the results with both the strategies(one suggested by Anand)

Regards
Archit, AdWords Rising Star, Community Profile
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query ? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer.’

[ Edited ]
Explorer ✭ ☆ ☆
# 4
Explorer ✭ ☆ ☆

Hi Nagendra,

Hope you are doing well!

I am agree with @Anand Kumar Sir.

Also another thing you can try by clicking the link given below.

https://www.topdraw.com/blog/targeting-only-mobile-devices-with-adwords-enhanced-campaigns/

Thanks

Ashwani Kumar

<edited by a Community Manager as noted below>

Note: this post has been edited by a Community Manager, per our Community Guidelines, in order to remove a self-promotional signature. Thank you for your understanding.
Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by topic author Nagendra N
May 2016

[ Edited ]
Rising Star
# 5
Rising Star

Hi Nagendra,

Just one small thing to add here: There isn't a way to run a campaign 100% for mobile and exclude desktop completely (aside for the call-only campaigns), so even if you create a second campaign with low bids for desktop and +300% adjustment for mobile, at some point and for some auctions, you will compete with yourself or your ad could appear for desktop, in a much lower volume indeed, but they will.

This is just for you not to find strange in case you see desktop clicks on what should be the mobile only campaign.

As stated on the Google I/O2016, advertisers will be able exclude devices individually on the new Adwords Interface, but that can take a while to go live.

Hope this helps.
_

Leandro Martinez | Basta1Click

Device preference Mobile

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 6
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Daneshhawlader.dh@gmail.com Samsung Galaxy A500H Devices may