6.2K members online now
Improve your AdWords performance and boost your ROI, CTR, and Quality Score
Guide Me
star_border

Descriptive Sitelinks

Follower ✭ ✭ ☆
# 1
Follower ✭ ✭ ☆

I have seen many a time text ads with descriptive sitelinks appearing for some of my searches on Google. I have no clue to how and on what basis Google generates such sitelinks. Can anyone here help me understand what all should I do in my campaign to ensure max. probability of my text ads appearing with descriptive sitelinks like below:

Screenshot_1.png

1 Expert replyverified_user
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by MosheTLV (Top Contributor)
September 2015

Re: Descriptive Sitelinks

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

Hi Kundan,

What you are seeing there are Enhanced Sitelinks, not to be confused with Upgraded Sitelinks within Enhanced Campaigns.

What you are seeing are essentially additional ad copy below the sitelinks.  These are, IMO, not very easy to accomplish but here is some info that may help.

http://adwords.blogspot.com/2012/09/enhanced-sitelinks-rolling-out-globally.html

-Tommy

Tommy Sands, AdWords Top Contributor | Community Profile | Twitter | Philly Marketing Labs
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer.’

View solution in original post

Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by MosheTLV (Top Contributor)
September 2015

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

Hi Kundan,

What you are seeing there are Enhanced Sitelinks, not to be confused with Upgraded Sitelinks within Enhanced Campaigns.

What you are seeing are essentially additional ad copy below the sitelinks.  These are, IMO, not very easy to accomplish but here is some info that may help.

http://adwords.blogspot.com/2012/09/enhanced-sitelinks-rolling-out-globally.html

-Tommy

Tommy Sands, AdWords Top Contributor | Community Profile | Twitter | Philly Marketing Labs
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer.’

Follower ✭ ✭ ☆
# 3
Follower ✭ ✭ ☆
Thanks Tommy. I have gone through the reference link and found it very useful. Though, I have some doubts like how often does Google pick-up ads to show it as a descriptive sitelink? I will try to set up my campaign based on the guide given in the link and let you know if I am able to see it working.

Thanks,
--
Kundan

Top Contributor
# 4
Top Contributor

Hi,

It is quite challenging from what I've seen. But everything is worth a shot right?

Good Luck!

-Tommy