AdWords is now Google Ads. Our new name reflects the full range of advertising options we offer across Search, Display, YouTube, and more. Learn more

Ads
1.9K members online now
1.9K members online now
Improve your Google Ads performance and boost your ROI, CTR, and Quality Score
Guide Me
star_border

Demographic in Slovakia?

Explorer ✭ ✭ ☆
# 1
Explorer ✭ ✭ ☆

Hello PPC masters,

in my country it seems I can not use Demographic.

Where I can find list of countries where I can use it?

Thank you,

-Lukas

- Lukas
1 Expert replyverified_user
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by MosheTLV (Top Contributor)
September 2015

Re: Demographic in Slovakia?

Collaborator ✭ ☆ ☆
# 2
Collaborator ✭ ☆ ☆
Hi Lukas,

I think there is no available list. If you just add demographic categories to a campaign that targets a specific country is not supported, you'll see a message that demographic targeting isn't available for that country.

View solution in original post

Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by MosheTLV (Top Contributor)
September 2015

Collaborator ✭ ☆ ☆
# 2
Collaborator ✭ ☆ ☆
Hi Lukas,

I think there is no available list. If you just add demographic categories to a campaign that targets a specific country is not supported, you'll see a message that demographic targeting isn't available for that country.

Participant ✭ ✭ ☆
# 3
Participant ✭ ✭ ☆
Hi Lukas,

Ahmed is right - there isn't a list, unfortunately, you'll just receive the message if you try to add demographic targeting in a country that doesn't have the feature.

Best,
Amy

Top Contributor
# 4
Top Contributor

Hey Lucas;

I  Checked at Google tends, to see if Google might show some demographic data per search terms (in a normalized version)  in other countries, and by that, you could conclude in which countries there is  a solid demographic data. - No data.

I also looked at the Adwords API  - I could not find any data.

Apparently, Google does not disclose this info.

Moshe, AdWords Top Contributor , Twitter | Linkedin | Community Profile | Ad-Globe
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer’