Improve your AdWords performance and boost your ROI, CTR, and Quality Score
Guide Me
star_border

Dedicated landing page vs landing page with more than 1 call to action

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hello,

For Paid Search ads, I'd like opinions on whether it is better to use dedicated landing pages (the LP has a single call to action - register for this white paper) vs. a LP with multiple calls-to-action (here are 3 white papers you can pick from to register for).  The campaign goal is B2B lead generation via registration/form fill.

Thanks very much to all who answer.

1 Expert replyverified_user

Re: Dedicated landing page vs landing page with more than 1 call to action

[ Edited ]
Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

@Gail B;

A few points to note:

The business model you are structuring (register  in exchange for free  parer) could be a violation of the policy (collecting personal info in exchange for a free gift - though  a more in depth look is needed to be certain)

As for the intent of your original question: a landing page should be focused on the goal of getting the user to convert.  The  content of the LP  should deliver an added value to a user, so he/ she would contact your business. Why should I provide you with my email in exchange  for a paper I can't download, and I don't (even) know if it has any added value for me. This is the reason this practice is prohibited.

Moshe, AdWords Top Contributor , Twitter | Linkedin | Community Profile | Ad-Globe
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer’