AdWords is now Google Ads. Our new name reflects the full range of advertising options we offer across Search, Display, YouTube, and more. Learn more

Ads
4.5K members online now
4.5K members online now
Improve your Google Ads performance and boost your ROI, CTR, and Quality Score
Guide Me
star_border

Dear all, How can I evaluate a CPL price from the CPC rate as appeared on google adwords tools?

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Dear all,

How can I evaluate a CPM & CPL prices from the CPC rate as appeared on google adwords tools?

For example: let assume  XYZ is a kewyword term with 5$ CPC and 1000 monthly search based on google adwords tools. Giving these details, what is the Min. rate should I get (As a publisher from an advirtiser) on a CPM and CPL campaigns?

Best

1 Expert replyverified_user
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by Zee (Community Manager)
September 2015

Re: Dear all, How can I evaluate a CPL price from the CPC rate as appeared on google adwords tools?

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

Hi ShadyBahouth,

Sounds to me like you're talking about AdSense, where Google pays you to display their ads. This is the wrong forum for that question.

But I can tell you this much--Google does not disclose the percent of revenue paid to the AdSense publisher. It is difficult to predict.

Best of Luck!

Pete

petebardo -- Deadhead doing AdWords

View solution in original post

Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by Zee (Community Manager)
September 2015

Re: Dear all, How can I evaluate a CPL price from the CPC rate as appeared on google adwords tools?

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

Hi ShadyBahouth,

Sounds to me like you're talking about AdSense, where Google pays you to display their ads. This is the wrong forum for that question.

But I can tell you this much--Google does not disclose the percent of revenue paid to the AdSense publisher. It is difficult to predict.

Best of Luck!

Pete

petebardo -- Deadhead doing AdWords

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Thank you Pete