AdWords
4.1K members online now
4.1K members online now
Improve your AdWords performance and boost your ROI, CTR, and Quality Score
Guide Me
star_border

Dear all, How can I evaluate a CPL price from the CPC rate as appeared on google adwords tools?

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Dear all,

How can I evaluate a CPM & CPL prices from the CPC rate as appeared on google adwords tools?

For example: let assume  XYZ is a kewyword term with 5$ CPC and 1000 monthly search based on google adwords tools. Giving these details, what is the Min. rate should I get (As a publisher from an advirtiser) on a CPM and CPL campaigns?

Best

1 Expert replyverified_user
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by Zee (Community Manager)
September 2015

Re: Dear all, How can I evaluate a CPL price from the CPC rate as appeared on google adwords tools?

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

Hi ShadyBahouth,

Sounds to me like you're talking about AdSense, where Google pays you to display their ads. This is the wrong forum for that question.

But I can tell you this much--Google does not disclose the percent of revenue paid to the AdSense publisher. It is difficult to predict.

Best of Luck!

Pete

petebardo -- Deadhead doing AdWords

View solution in original post

Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by Zee (Community Manager)
September 2015

Re: Dear all, How can I evaluate a CPL price from the CPC rate as appeared on google adwords tools?

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

Hi ShadyBahouth,

Sounds to me like you're talking about AdSense, where Google pays you to display their ads. This is the wrong forum for that question.

But I can tell you this much--Google does not disclose the percent of revenue paid to the AdSense publisher. It is difficult to predict.

Best of Luck!

Pete

petebardo -- Deadhead doing AdWords

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Thank you Pete