AdWords
1.6K members online now
1.6K members online now
Improve your AdWords performance and boost your ROI, CTR, and Quality Score
Guide Me
star_border

Dear,I want to shift my ad word account to another account with same campaign please help me out

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Dear,

I have a google ad word account which is for my customer and my customer want to own that account and i am agree to shift my account. what can i do?

2 Expert replyverified_user

Re: Dear,I want to shift my ad word account to another account with same campaign please help me out

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

Hello and welcome,

You can use Adwords Editor to accomplish this. 

http://support.google.com/adwords/editor/bin/answer.py?hl=en&answer=38654

But just to caution you that Adwords allow one Business-One Adwords account strictly. So I hope you will not be in violation of this policy called Double Serving (http://support.google.com/adwordspolicy/bin/answer.py?hl=en&answer=2600168).

Violation of this policy leads to permanent suspension of the Adwords account with no exceptions as far as I have seen till now.

Pankaj

Re: Dear,I want to shift my ad word account to another account with same campaign please help me out

Top Contributor Alumni
# 3
Top Contributor Alumni

Good morning.

Actually, if you want to shift "ownership" of the entire AdWords account to your client, that's fairly simple.

Make sure the client puts their payment info into the billing section--you don't want your bank info or your credit card in an account you don't "own" so also make sure that any payment info that draws from your funds is deleted, not just paused.

Once you're sure that you won't be getting billed for any charges, you can shift ownership/access. The client needs to have their email access linked to the account as an "administrator" if you haven't already done that. Once that's done, you will still have access if you're still managing the account. If you're not managing it then the client needs to log in and unlink your email from the account.

(If you're just trying to move a campaign to a different account, then Pankaj's advice is good.)

Hope that helps!

Theresa
Google AdWords Top Contributor
*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*