Hi, I am running Google Adwords in Pakistan only. How come Google is not sending clicks in day time of Pakistan? I see clicks in night time Pakistan only.
I am using Google Adwords for the past 2 days.
I guess they are based in California but they should meet the local time requirement. Any advice please. Thanks
I would suggest to useAd Scheduling method.
An ad schedule allows you to display ads or change bids during certain times.
1. Sign in to your AdWords account.
2. Click the Campaigns tab at the top.
3. Under All campaigns, click the name of the campaign to be scheduled.
Click the Settings tab, then click Ad Schedule. (Remember, ad scheduling is available only for campaigns with “All features” enabled.)
- If this is your first time creating an ad schedule, click + Create custom schedule. If you've created an ad schedule before, click +Ad schedule.
- Make your selections for specific days and times. Keep in mind, the ad schedules you set are based on your account’s time zone. Therefore, you should adjust your ad schedule to account for any difference in your target customers' time zone. Learn more about how to change your time zone.
- Click Save. You'll see your changes reflected in the Ad schedule statistics table.
Keep in mind
The ad schedule is based on a 12-hour or 24-hour clock. Therefore, to schedule an ad to run from the end of one day through a portion of the next day, you should create an ad schedule for each day. If you are using a 12-hour clock, for example, to run an ad from Monday 11:00 p.m. to Tuesday 7:00 a.m., your ad schedule for Monday should extend from 11:00 pm to 12:00 a.m., while your Tuesday ad schedule should run from 12:00 a.m. to 7:00 a.m.