AdWords
4.9K members online now
4.9K members online now
Improve your AdWords performance and boost your ROI, CTR, and Quality Score
Guide Me
star_border

DSA search targeting (problems with showing my ads)

[ Edited ]
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hi everyone!

For one of our customers we set DSA search campain. Actualy he has an online store with more than 1000 products. Im having trouble with showing DSA ads.

We started campain yestrday but, since that there is 0 impressions and 0 clicks. What are we doing wrong?

I set auto targeting to URL.  if I want to show category for  www.mydomain.com/women-shoes, I have inserted URL  women-shoes. Do I need to insert whole url with www.mydomain.com/women-shoes.??

How long does it take to start showing ads, I also tryed to enter querry in diagnosys tool but none of my ads wasnt show.

So for all who have DSA what targeting is the best if there is not so much search per month for a brand name of product, but there is lot of searches for problems related with products. 

Example: Product Aspirin, monthly searches 50, headache 1500. Is there better ..

Best regards

Re: DSA search targeting (problems with showing my ads)

Participant ✭ ✭ ☆
# 2
Participant ✭ ✭ ☆
Go to "Auto targets" tab and verify "Website coverage" column. Maybe there is no coverage yet and you have to wait a little bit longer.
"It can take up to 72 hours to expose the website coverage of each auto target if you start a new DSA campaign."
https://support.google.com/adwords/answer/2497706?hl=en