Improve your AdWords performance and boost your ROI, CTR, and Quality Score
Guide Me
star_border

Customer not calling

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

hi I am running my ads through google.

The problem what i am facing right now is that i get clicks for my ads but no calls.

What could be a possible reason?

1 Expert replyverified_user

Re: Customer not calling

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

geeksvision4006 wrote:

hi I am running my ads through google.

The problem what i am facing right now is that i get clicks for my ads but no calls.

What could be a possible reason?

Hello,

It's a very generic question and there would be many things to look upon actually.

Did you implement Call extensions in your account and are there any click to calls recorded inside the account?

Did you implement Call extensions with Google forwarding number or only for the smart phones?

In case you are not using call extensions, do you have telephone number listed on your landing page, so that user might call you after seeing that no.?

Do you use any 3rd party tool to track the phone call details like mongoose metrics etc....?

Are you trying to measure only phone calls or have conversion tracking script also installed on respective goal completion pages?

If would be helpful if you could address this, so that Community can provide you with more relevant and specific recommendations.

Pankaj

[ Edited ]
Top Contributor Alumni
# 3
Top Contributor Alumni

Hi there,

Pankaj covers cellphone call features well but I'd like to touch on some more basic things.

on your landing page, do you have a clear call to action to try and encourage the users to call you? If you are just showing a phone number in your headline, you may want to help with some sort of call to action like "got a question? Call us and we'll be happy to help" . This can make a big difference in the click to call ratio. 

When creating a call to action, for a phone number of a even an enquiry form, test the text leading in to these, it can really make a difference in your conversion rates. I see it as just an important test as testing your ad copy. 

Some examples for an enquiry form lead in text could be:

ask us a question

get a quote

want to know more?

get more info

you can see there are many different ways to help direct people to do what you ant them to do, test it and find out what works best for you. 

Follower ✭ ✭ ☆
# 4
Follower ✭ ✭ ☆

Hi,

List benefits of calling on ur landing page. Mention your toll free number and suitable call to action at few places at your site. You can also mention in your ad copies a call to action and your number. That way online users wil know in advance about next step that they have to take. If they are not interested incallinganyone for their whatever issue, then they won,t click on your add. Yome an try mention call to action in yousad headline also. See what your competitors are doing,learn about the whole process they are following. 

I hope this helps.

-ujji