3.9K members online now
Improve your AdWords performance and boost your ROI, CTR, and Quality Score
Guide Me
star_border

Customer ID Security

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Is it safe to give out to my Addwords customer ID to a cold caller claiming to be a premier partner offering help with optimising my campaign?  They seem legit, they have a website and Premier Partner badge. 

Thanks in anticipation. 

1 Expert replyverified_user

Customer ID Security

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

Hi,

I would make sure the Premier Partner badge clicks through to a company profile on Google Partners. If the badge does not click through, you should go to Google Partners and use the search tool to enter the city and state they are saying they are located. If they do not show, I would be cautious and assume they are using the badge falsely. 

As long as they are a "verified" Premier Partner, I would say you should be well taken care of and it is safe. Just do a little more work and review their official Google Partners page to complete your safety review. 

Kind Regards,

James

Customer ID Security

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Thank you James. I will do that. It sounds like sound advice. I now have a better idea of how to do my due diligence. Thank so much for your time and thoughts. 

Pascha