Improve your AdWords performance and boost your ROI, CTR, and Quality Score
Guide Me
star_border

Creating Campaign for A Website Blog

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hello AdWords Managers, 

I've been managing a lot of AdWords Account in different industries and been through a lot sides in SEM and PPC. But when my client asked me to drive traffic to his blog which connected to his website, i felt wired somehow but i got some thoughts will share it with you and of course will need your assist.

The Monthly Budget is 10K - 15K Euro and i am targeting English native speakers only. So i thought about Display Campaign as it gonna save my CPC from going high and at the same time too many clicks will be received according to my audience, topics and placements. 

My account always at the 1.0 Pos. and meets it's goals always. But i don't want to affect the other campaigns by creating campaign for blog, so basically:

* how should i add budget for it?

* the blog comes in English language, how can i target native English speakers "I mean location targeting"?

That's all in my mind for now, i'd like to get your feedback as well and i am welcoming any ideas.Smiley Wink

Sunny Day

Hossam Hafez

1 Expert replyverified_user

Re: Creating Campaign for A Website Blog

Explorer ✭ ✭ ✭
# 2
Explorer ✭ ✭ ✭

Hi Hossam,

I was just thinking will Dynamic Search Ads work for this?. As we can set up a Dynamic Target with Category, URL, Title and Content.

Thanks,

- Prashanth Reniguntala

Re: Creating Campaign for A Website Blog

Top Contributor
# 3
Top Contributor
I would go - as you suggested - with a display campaign, but will (also) keep a search campaign for users searching content on the topic covered by the blog.
Moshe, AdWords Top Contributor , Twitter | Linkedin | Community Profile | Ad-Globe
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer’