Improve your AdWords performance and boost your ROI, CTR, and Quality Score
Guide Me
star_border

Create display advertising campaign for Leads Generation

Follower ✭ ☆ ☆
# 1
Follower ✭ ☆ ☆

Hello Everyone,

I want to start display advertising campaign for my website. Please suggest me the best possible way to generate leads via display advertising.  We are providing Replacement Windows services.

Thanks in advance.

Regards,

Daisy Miller

1 Expert replyverified_user

Re: Create display advertising campaign for Leads Generation

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

Hi Daisy,

Google Display Network is different from Google Search network. Users are directly looking for information on Search network, so probability of getting more leads is higher here.

But in terms of Google Display Network, you do have various options to reach your targeted audiences like Topic level targeting, Remarketing, Managed placement level reach etc...I would suggest you to review the Display Planner Tool and identify the right set of targeting based on your business. More details are here:- https://support.google.com/adwords/answer/3056115?hl=en

Apart from this, you could also create various Display Ads and reach the target audiences.

Pankaj 

Re: Create display advertising campaign for Leads Generation

Explorer ✭ ✭ ☆
# 3
Explorer ✭ ✭ ☆

I agree with Pankaj,

Create different types of display campaigns with targets Placement, Topics, Remarketing, Keywords, Devices, Location, and demographics. Measure conversions. Which targeting method is giving you more conversions? Go with the campaign performing well and optimize again.

I strongly suggest you to create 3-4 different campaigns with different target methods and devices (Mobile Phones and Desktop)

Hope this will help you out.

Thanks,

Virendra Kumar