AdWords is now Google Ads. Our new name reflects the full range of advertising options we offer across Search, Display, YouTube, and more. Learn more

Ads
2.5K members online now
2.5K members online now
Improve your Google Ads performance and boost your ROI, CTR, and Quality Score
Guide Me
star_border

Create Ads in Arabic language

Explorer ✭ ✭ ☆
# 1
Explorer ✭ ✭ ☆

Hi all,

I want to target U.A.E for my search ads, But i dnt know the arabic to create ads in arabic language is their any tools to create ads in different languages.

My opinion is if i create ads in local language it will surly positive effect on my ads, suggest me possible ways to create ads in different languages.

3 Expert replyverified_user
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by topic author Aravindhu Ch
September 2015

Re: Create Ads in Arabic language

Google Employee
# 6
Google Employee

There is Google Translator Toolkit. This just basically runs Google Translate in bulk on all text in your account, as exported from Editor. As others noted, what you get is machine translation, which fact is usually pretty obvious to a native speaker.

View solution in original post

[ Edited ]
Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

Hi Aravindh g,

Welcome to community!

I would suggest to hire local translater to convert ads. Although there are tools you can use like google translator but still to be 100% accurate, it is advisable to hire translator.

one minor mistake can change the whole meaning of Ad.

In my opinion!

Thanks

Neha Gupta

Neha Gupta, AdWordsTop Contributor Follow Me: My Blog | Twitter | Google+ | LinkedIn
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query ? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer’

Explorer ✭ ✭ ☆
# 3
Explorer ✭ ✭ ☆

Thank you for your respons Neha

As we startup organization its difficult to hire a language translator. is their any tool in adwords editor

Top Contributor
# 4
Top Contributor
No Aravindh. Adwords Editor or Google does not translate Ads.

You can try translate.google.com.

May be others can share some tools as I prefer translator so not having much ideas on tis.

Thanks
Neha Gupta
Neha Gupta, AdWordsTop Contributor Follow Me: My Blog | Twitter | Google+ | LinkedIn
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query ? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer’

Top Contributor
# 5
Top Contributor

I agree with Neha;

You need a human translator that knows the local dialects spoken and the jargon spoken;

I would strongly would NOT recommend to write an ad-copy by someone who is not a native speaker of the language targeted.

-Moshe

Moshe, AdWords Top Contributor , Twitter | Linkedin | Community Profile | Ad-Globe
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer’
Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by topic author Aravindhu Ch
September 2015

Google Employee
# 6
Google Employee

There is Google Translator Toolkit. This just basically runs Google Translate in bulk on all text in your account, as exported from Editor. As others noted, what you get is machine translation, which fact is usually pretty obvious to a native speaker.

Create Ads in Arabic language

Top Contributor
# 7
Top Contributor

This thread has been closed to new replies.

If you have a new or unanswered question related to this topic, please start a new thread and post a clear, specific and detailed question that describes your particular situation.

To start a new thread, please go to the top level of the Community, and from there, click on the board that is most closely related to your question. After that, you can click on the pink "+" sign in the lower right corner of the screen to start a new topic.

Thank you.

Moshe, AdWords Top Contributor , Twitter | Linkedin | Community Profile | Ad-Globe
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer’