4.3K members online now
Improve your AdWords performance and boost your ROI, CTR, and Quality Score
Guide Me
star_border

Countrywise Impression Share (IS) metrics

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Is there any way to know countrywise Impression Share (IS) metrics in a campaign which targets multiple countries? The IS metrics for these kind of campaigns shows combined data of all the countries. Many a times some countries perform better than others and I want to improve IS for those locations. 

1 Expert replyverified_user

Explorer ✭ ✭ ✭
# 2
Explorer ✭ ✭ ✭

Hi Dheeraj,

The better way is to create separate campaign for each country. By this you can figure out countrywise Impression Share (IS) metrics easily.

Thanks,

Aslam

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Can you please guide me where exactly I can see countrywise IS metrics in adwords campaign? 

Re: Countrywise Impression Share (IS) metrics

Explorer ✭ ✭ ✭
# 4
Explorer ✭ ✭ ✭

Hi,

Campaign > Setting > Locations

1. Click the Campaigns tab.
  2. Select the campaign or ad group you'd like to see in the side panel. You can also see statistics for your entire account by clicking All campaigns in the panel.
  3. Click the date range menu on the top right corner of the page and select the time period you'd like to review.
  4. Click the Settings tab.
  5. Click Locations (underneath the Settings tab).
  6. Click the View locations reports and select What triggered your ad or Where your users were from the dropdown menu. Your data will be displayed by location.
  7. If you want to drill down to a different geographic level, check the box next to one or more of the locations in the table and click Select view for...locations. You’ll be able to view data for the location target types that are available for all of the selected locations. You can continue to refine your report by selecting locations and clicking Select view for...locations.
  8. To download the data in a report, click the download button above the table.

Hope this is what you are looking for.

Thanks,

Aslam

Top Contributor
# 5
Top Contributor

Hmm.... @Aslam S 

I have not checked, but is IS metric is available as part of Geo report?

Moshe, AdWords Top Contributor , Twitter | Linkedin | Community Profile | Ad-Globe
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer’

Re: Countrywise Impression Share (IS) metrics

Explorer ✭ ✭ ✭
# 6
Explorer ✭ ✭ ✭

@MosheTLV

Sorry I got confuse, IS report stats are not avail for GEO report