Improve your AdWords performance and boost your ROI, CTR, and Quality Score
Guide Me
star_border

Country Specific Product Listing ads

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hi,

I have setup Google Shopping Feed for USA, UK, AU and CA. Feed names are abc.xml, uk-abc.xml, au-abc.xml and ca-abc.xml. ( i have also created country specific subdomains such as abc.com, uk.abc.com, au.abc.com etc...)

Thereafter I have created product listing ads in Goolge adwords but am confuse that how to choose a specific feed for a specific country. Actually every time i create Product listing campaign it shows All Products Option not country specific Products.
(As per my understanding All products means products from all the submitted feed.)

Will Google automatically choose the right feed for a country?

Please guide me, how to manage this issue as currency is changed according to country.

Thanks in advance!

1 Expert replyverified_user

Re: Country Specific Product Listing ads

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

Hi John, welcome to the Community.

AdWords always only sees "All Products", so to target your different feeds you'll need to use Attributes within your Merchant Centre feeds that you can select to target the different feeds.  It's quite well explained in the Help pages so I'll just direct you to the appropriate section:

Set Up your Product Listing Ads Campaign

The section that's most relevant to you is towards the bottom of the page under "Create Product Targets", specifically within the fly-out section labelled "Using Attributes with your product targets to define sets of products".

I hope this helps, come back to us to let us know how you get on, or if you have any more questions.

Jon

AdWords Top Contributor Google+ Profile | Partner Profile | AdWords Audits