AdWords is now Google Ads. Our new name reflects the full range of advertising options we offer across Search, Display, YouTube, and more. Learn more

Ads
2K members online now
2K members online now
Improve your Google Ads performance and boost your ROI, CTR, and Quality Score
Guide Me
star_border

Converted Clicks or Conversions

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

What do you use when reporting to your clients? Converted clicks or conversions?

Why would you report on one over the other?

2 Expert replyverified_user

Re: Converted Clicks or Conversions

Rising Star
# 2
Rising Star

Ron M

Welcome to the AdWords Community and thank you for participating in our discussions about how to get the most out of AdWords.

However, we do not allow self-promotion or invitiations to Community members to contact 3rd party companies off the forum. Please edit your post (using the 'gear' icon in the top, right-hand corner) to remove the last sentence, which is the inappropriate material.

Theresa
Google AdWords Top Contributor
*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

Google Employee
# 3
Google Employee

Ron,

Thank you for posting on our Community forum. As Theresa has already indicated, you are not allowed to promote any products or services here as it is against the Community guidelines. You can remove it by using the Edit Message button in the upper right corner of the text box. If your contact info has not been removed by you, a Community Manager may remove it within a day of the posted date.

*Avoid self-promotion
This user-to-user community is not intended as a place for members to solicit business by promoting their products or services, even if they are AdWords-related. (Your profile is your dedicated space to include any information you wish to share with others, so feel free to use it.) Please don’t create posts that solicit business or use a signature as a means of promoting your business.

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 4
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
Hi Theresa and John Paul,

I'm sorry for bothering you about my comment. I am new to the community sorry for that. However, I cannot find the post where I placed my comment. Can you give me the link so I can delete the last words. I could not find my comment either.

Thank you.

Google Employee
# 5
Google Employee
Hi Ron,

Since I did not see you edit the information at the end of the business day on 3/14/2014, I removed the phone reference from the thread. Thank you for following up on my request though.