AdWords is now Google Ads. Our new name reflects the full range of advertising options we offer across Search, Display, YouTube, and more. Learn more

1.6K members online now
Improve your Google Ads performance and boost your ROI, CTR, and Quality Score
Guide Me
star_border

Conversions

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

We have advertising campaigns in several different countries running over the last two weeks. Over this span we have been averaging about 100 conversions (downloads) per day, For some reason, over the last two days we have a total of 8 conversions! Does anybody have any insight as to why this might be? I haven't made any changes to the campaigns during this time. Impressions and clicks are still pretty much where they were before, but for whatever reason the conversions are taking a nosedive. Any suggestions are welcome. Thanks.

Pete

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by Zee (Community Manager)
September 2015

Re: Conversions

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 5
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

The problem is fixed now. It was simply a Play Store error; adwords updated the conversions from the last three days. Thanks everybody.

View solution in original post

Follower ✭ ✭ ✭
# 2
Follower ✭ ✭ ✭
it still happen today ? you should watch in a week.

Follower ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Follower ✭ ✭ ✭

Hiya,

Have you checked the country split in the dimension report?

It could help identify where the problem could come from...

Not sure about your hosting solution, but if you are using a shared hosting solution, the server's bandwith might be used by a  "big neighbour" resulting in slow / cancelled downloads?

Did you make any changes to your site?

Cheers

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 4
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

I just heard that the google play store is currently frozen so no conversions are showing for anyone. Is this true, doesn anybody else have this problem? It's supposed to be solved within the next couple of days.

Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by Zee (Community Manager)
September 2015

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 5
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

The problem is fixed now. It was simply a Play Store error; adwords updated the conversions from the last three days. Thanks everybody.