Improve your AdWords performance and boost your ROI, CTR, and Quality Score
Guide Me
star_border

Conversion optimization

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hi Friends,

I just need to improve the performance of my campaign. actually i got a click from my ads with relevant search term but im not able to get conversion.
can you please suggest me? what should i do?

Akash.

2 Expert replyverified_user

Conversion optimization

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

Hi @Akash S,

How new is your campaign? How many clicks have you received so far? What is your CTR (click through rate)? And what types of ads are you running: Text, Display, Mobile, Video?

Kind Regards,

James

Conversion optimization

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

My Campaign is 3 years old but suddenly it increase my cost with less conversion. my CTR is 6. and im running a Text adw

Conversion optimization

Top Contributor
# 4
Top Contributor

Did you made any changes to bidding method or bid recently? Could be one of the reason to see drop. I would advice you to first check since when conversions dropped and cost increased. Than I would say check in change history what all changes you made to campaigns during that time which can effect campaign performance. May be new competitors or seasonality effecting campaigns.

Which other stats you see dropped performance? Avg position, Impressions, Clicks?

-- above are few thoughts I could think quickly at this moment.

Thanks

Neha

Neha Gupta, AdWordsTop Contributor Follow Me: My Blog | Twitter | Google+ | LinkedIn
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query ? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer’

Conversion optimization

Participant ✭ ✭ ☆
# 5
Participant ✭ ✭ ☆

What type of product or service are you marketing, if you don't mind the question?

Many products are affected by seasonal trends around this time of year, when competitors tend lower prices and run sales or promotions. Likewise, interest in and sales of many professional services tend to fall off around this time of year.

Conversion optimization

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 6
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

@Steve B i think you are right. 

Conversion optimization

Participant ✭ ✭ ☆
# 7
Participant ✭ ✭ ☆

yep Santa Claus does not necessarily deliver to eTailersSmiley Happy

Since it is a search campaign you should run an "Auction Insights Report":

DETAILS > AUCTION INSIGHTS > ALL