1.9K members online now
Improve your AdWords performance and boost your ROI, CTR, and Quality Score
Guide Me
star_border

Conversion Tracking for Websites – How to Implement

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

I think i am getting good CTR but not sales. 

What you suggest do i continue with Google Adwords. 

I am selling a product of $97 and Average CPC I am getting on my account is $1.5 - $2. So i get just 50-60 clicks on my ad with no conversion and i think for a sale it required around 200 clicks. What you suggest me to do.

Attaching screenshot. Campaign Management.png 

2 Expert replyverified_user

Re: Conversion Tracking for Websites – How to Implement

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

Hi Pankaj,

With statistics like that I'd suggest analysing your landing page as the CTR is good as you've suggested. Google outlines good landing page experience advice here but if you also perform relevant searches then there is a wealth of information online.

Alternatively if you're comfortable sharing your landing page(s) with the community then we can give you some personal tips also.

ScottyD, AdWords Top Contributor
Was my response helpful? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer.’ Learn how here.

Top Contributor
# 3
Top Contributor

Hi Pankaj,

In addition to what Scott said above, I would also suggest you to analyse the time period which actually gets you the conversions or sales from AdWords.

I am not sure if you are saying that you have till now received only 50-60 clicks. How long is it since you started?

If you started recently, then you might have to give time to the AdWords system till your campaigns get stable and compete with other advertisers online.

Did you check the Search Terms Report? How are the queries? Relevant or getting some irrelevant terms as well?

How is your product performing from other channels like Organic Traffic, Referral, Social Media etc...?

In case you are getting traffic and sales from other channels, then definitely it has to be with how you have structured AdWords.

Pankaj

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 4
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hello Scott,

Thanks for your help.

Here is the landing page url. I am running 3 campaign these are the url for three landing pages.
http://goo.gl/9erh35
http://goo.gl/vE6ggi
http://goo.gl/CmNs6l

Hello Pankaj1782,

1. I am running ads from previous week and these ads are running in UK, USA, Australia and Canada.

2. I am very new to Adwords and learning a lot new in the field, Yes this week I received 50-60 clicks. This is my first week for Adwords.

3. I have attached adwords with analytics, So i came to know about all the keywords, bounce rate, time spent and all that. Keywords are all relevant to my ads as i am running them on phrase match. I have excluded the negative keywords from the campaign.

4. Conversion for organic is good. I think i must require 200 clicks for a sale.

Do you really think I should go with Adwords.

Thanks
Pankaj Agarwal

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 5
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Any Thought ??