Improve your AdWords performance and boost your ROI, CTR, and Quality Score
Guide Me
star_border

Conversion Rate on Sitelinks

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hy everyone,

I would like to know if it's possilbe to get the conversion rate (many per click) for sitelinks in Adwords Editor? 

I would lile to include this as metrics but i'm not sure that it is possible at the moment.

Thanks a lot.

VincentK

2 Expert replyverified_user

Hi VincentK,   I am not quite sure whether this facility...

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

Hi VincentK,

I am not quite sure whether this facility is yet available with Adwords editor or not. But you can refer to these notes of  latest Adwords Editor version 9.7.1.

But as far as the conversion rate of your sitelinks is concerned, you can use the Click Type segment to see how many people who clicked on your headline, sitelink, get direction etc... converted for you or not.

Just a thought!

Pankaj

Conversion Rate on Sitelinks

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hi Pankaj,

Thanks for your answer. As a matter of fact, this metrics is neither available on Editor or on the online version of Adwords. I think that I will send a request to Adwords to see if there is a way we can integrate theses features or not.

Thanks a lot anyway.

VincentK

Adwords Feedback Form

Top Contributor
# 4
Top Contributor

Hi VincentK,

Google had a Feedback Form for suggestions regarding the Adwords platform.  You can access it here

-Tom

Tommy Sands, AdWords Top Contributor | Community Profile | Twitter | Philly Marketing Labs
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer.’
Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by Zee (Community Manager)
September 2015

You could tag your sitelink destination URL's, and at lea...

Badged Google Partner
# 5
Badged Google Partner

You could tag your sitelink destination URL's, and at least see the data in analytics.

Check out Kim's blogpost, it's the best resoure I have found on how to impliment, (more importantly) and track sitelink data.

Tom