1.9K members online now
Improve your AdWords performance and boost your ROI, CTR, and Quality Score
Guide Me
star_border

Conversion Issue

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hello, I have question regarding my Adwords Account I got good clicks but not getting conversion i have set up phone Call as conversion and also set up conversion to directly track into my analytics account. Can any one please solve out this issue? 

1 Expert replyverified_user

Re: Conversion Issue

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

Hi Kosha,

The solution to the problem depends upon the situation.  Either you're achieving your conversion goals, and these are not being reported back to AdWords, or you're not actually achieving any conversions.  

If you believe you're getting conversions, but they're not being reported, this is most likely a problem with the tracking code installed to the website.  If you're not actually receiving any conversions then the problem could lie with the website itself in terms of ease of use, checkout process (if applicable) and so on, or it could be that your advertising is not driving the right sort of customer to your site (or both, of course).

Are you seeing conversions from organic/direct visits?

Jon

AdWords Top Contributor Google+ Profile | Partner Profile | AdWords Audits

Participant ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Participant ✭ ✭ ✭
Hi Kosha

I am little bit confused about your question, is Adwords Interface is not tracking the conversion numbers or you are not getting leads or conversions on the phone?
In short is it a tracking issue or you are not getting conversions from the clicks .

Abhishek

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 4
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
Hi jon,
No, I am not seeing any conversion from organic/direct visits.

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 5
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
Hi Abhishek,

My question is for not getting conversion from clicks. I have set up all things correctly.

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 6
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
ohh sorry..

My question is for getting conversion from clicks. I have set up all things correctly.