2.6K members online now
Improve your AdWords performance and boost your ROI, CTR, and Quality Score
Guide Me
star_border

Conversion Issue

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hello, I have one question regarding my adwords account I got good clicks but not getting conversion? I have set up conversion as  phone call conversion and that's Correctly tracked? I need to know the Reason?

1 Expert replyverified_user

Re: Conversion Issue

Follower ✭ ✭ ☆
# 2
Follower ✭ ✭ ☆
Hi Kosha,

I am also suffering this same issue but no solution till..
If you got share me.

Thanks
Ramesh

Participant ✭ ✭ ☆
# 3
Participant ✭ ✭ ☆
Hi Kosha and Ramesh,

There could be a few things happening. Are your call extensions getting impressions? It could be that your position is too low for them to show.

Is your product one that requires extensive consideration? For instance people often look around for quite awhile before they buy a new car.

Are you tracking on site calls? If not, it could be that calls are occurring, they just aren't being attributed appropriately.

Also are you tracking any other conversions aside from calls? Do your search queries look relevant to your keywords? How does your on-site data look (bounce rates, time on site)? It could be that your ads aren't showing to people low enough in the funnel and therefore they aren't ready to buy, or that your keywords could be a bit too broad.

Just some ideas! I haven't heard of anyone having call conversion tracking problems but that's not to say it couldn't happen.

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 4
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
Hello Amy,

Thanks for Reply but i got good Phone Impression still not getting conversion?

Follower ✭ ✭ ☆
# 5
Follower ✭ ✭ ☆
I am also getting clicks on headline of ad but no clicks on phone call button.

Top Contributor
# 6
Top Contributor

Hello Kosha,

There are three ways to track call conversions in AdWords, namely Calls from ads using call extensions
Calls to a Google forwarding number on your website, Clicks on a number on your mobile website.

According to your question, I believe you have setup Calls from ads using call extensions . If this is the case, it means you will get a conversion when someone calls you after viewing the phone number shown through Call Extension with the Ad. 

According to my experience, this kind of conversion is not very frequent as users usually tend to click on the ad and then goes to the website, finds the phone number, and calls it. So, my suggestion would be to start using OnSite Call Tracking as well. it can be set up by using Google forwarding numbers. You can find the guide here.

Additionally, if you are getting clicks on the ad and no conversion, it means your target audience is clicking your ads rather than preferring to call you without clicking on it.

Hence, I would advise you to start tracking calls from the website as well.

Hope it helps.

Thanks

Ratan

About Me: Community Profile | Ratan Jha INC. | Splashsys Webtech
If this or any other post solved your question, do not hesitate to accept it as the solution.

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 7
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
Hello Ratan,

Thanks for giving Suggestion. I will definitely try that one.

Top Contributor
# 8
Top Contributor
You are welcome Kosha.

Yes, you should try it, it will serve your purpose better.

Thanks
Ratan

About Me: Community Profile | Ratan Jha INC. | Splashsys Webtech
If this or any other post solved your question, do not hesitate to accept it as the solution.

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 9
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
Hello Ratan,

I go through with your suggestion but that is one of the paid techniques. can you please suggest me any other techniques still i am suffering with that Issue.

Participant ✭ ✭ ✭
# 10
Participant ✭ ✭ ✭
Hi Kosha,

The first thing that comes to mind is the question of whether or not you are in a regio that allows for call extension tracking. When adding the phone number as a call extension and you choose a country, do you have the option to add a google forwarding number and use call reporting? This will be coupled with an advanced option on the same menu to count calls as phone call conversion.

If these options are not available than you are not able to link the call extension to the conversion, even though you are able to set up both.

Hope this helps