Improve your AdWords performance and boost your ROI, CTR, and Quality Score
Guide Me
star_border

Complaint About Unnecessary Click in Jet Campaign on 14 July 2016

[ Edited ]
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

We're Cedcommerce and regular customer of AdWords Recently we found some unusual click in jet Campaign on 14, July 2016. We failed to understand why this happened. Normally we get 10 to 15 clicks with 1 or 2 turning into business . But on 14th we got 60 clicks without any turning to business. We would like to take this matter seriously as we have lost both money as well as business opportunity.

We are really frustrated by these type of activity and please take a serious step and let us know the reason for such behavior. Otherwise, we will have to try other options .

1 Expert replyverified_user

Re: Complaint About Unnecessary Click in Jet Campaign on 14 July 2016

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor
Hi CedCommerce,

Please learn that this is an open forum for advertisers and not Google's Customer Service. Therefore I'd like to ask you to please kindly remove your CID from above post for reasons associated with your security.

The information you gave us above does not contain a clue regarding what might have happened on July 14. Because we do not have access to your account, you may want to turn to this help page: https://support.google.com/adwords/answer/2549113

At the bottom, you'll find a link where you can ask CS for an investigation.

*** Requesting a Click Investigation ***
http://www.google.com/ads/adtrafficquality/advertisers/click-investigation-request.html

Best,
Lakatos

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
Can you inform me what is the main problem for above issues , kindly provide me support conversion mail id -

[ Edited ]
Top Contributor
# 4
Top Contributor

You have shared insufficient data with us to find a clue, and again we do not have access to your account, only CS has. Please turn to them.