AdWords is now Google Ads. Our new name reflects the full range of advertising options we offer across Search, Display, YouTube, and more. Learn more

Ads
2K members online now
2K members online now
Improve your Google Ads performance and boost your ROI, CTR, and Quality Score
Guide Me
star_border

Clicks is hight but when I check group ads it is much less

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hi. 

The number of clicks is high on the campagin but when I check the ads group it give me the number of clicks in the group is about 100 but when I go to the keywords and know which keywords work better I find out there is no clicks 100 clicks in all the group just about 5 clicks. 

1 Expert replyverified_user
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by topic author Abdullah A
March 2017

Top Contributor
# 3
Top Contributor

Hi @Abdullah A,

In addition to @Steve B suggestion, If you are accessing the same day data then there may be mismatch in the data at different level, so I would recommend you to wait for 24 hours to reflect the complete data by the system or cross check the data for previous dates.

Also, go through the help file: Determining your data's freshness

Regards
Archit, AdWords Top Contributor, Community Profile
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query ? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer.’

View solution in original post

Participant ✭ ✭ ✭
# 2
Participant ✭ ✭ ✭

You likely have your campaign set to include "display select", check that.  The extra clicks could be coming from clicks on display ads.

Usually it is a better use of ad spend to run a search ad campaign just on the Google search network, and sometimes also search partners.

Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by topic author Abdullah A
March 2017

Top Contributor
# 3
Top Contributor

Hi @Abdullah A,

In addition to @Steve B suggestion, If you are accessing the same day data then there may be mismatch in the data at different level, so I would recommend you to wait for 24 hours to reflect the complete data by the system or cross check the data for previous dates.

Also, go through the help file: Determining your data's freshness

Regards
Archit, AdWords Top Contributor, Community Profile
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query ? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer.’