Improve your AdWords performance and boost your ROI, CTR, and Quality Score
Guide Me
star_border

Clicks are coming but leads are none..;

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hi,

My all the ads are coming on the good rank of google, i am getting good clicks but yet getting only 2 or 4 leads in a month...What to do....

Pls. note : i usually run my ad for google search only because i have a fear that on display network , the fake clicks can come to my ad so to save money of my clients i choose google search only.

Pls. guide

Reg

Jugesh Kumar Sabharwal

1 Expert replyverified_user

Re: Clicks are coming but leads are none..;

Top Contributor Alumni
# 2
Top Contributor Alumni

I'm afraid your question is too general to allow us to really help you much. There are many reasons you might be getting clicks that do not convert to leads.

Two of the mains ones might be:

You might be using the wrong keywords, or using too wide of a match type, attracting search traffic that does not really have buying intent.  

Or, even if your keywords are correct, your website page where you're sending the traffic might not be attractive to visitors when they arrive. 

When you say you get 2-4 leads a month, how many clicks are you paying for to get that many leads?

Theresa
Google AdWords Top Contributor
*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

Re: Clicks are coming but leads are none..;

Participant ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Participant ✭ ✭ ✭

Hi Jugesh S,

Welcome to the community.

When you said you are getting good clicks but less conversion then problem somewhere in your landing pages,where customer lands by clicking your ads.I will encourage you to work on your landing pages and make it much better for good customer experience. 

Try to maintain relevancy  between your ad copies and landing pages.For example,if you mention 60%

Discount in your ad copies then also mention it your landing page.The landing page should provide what the ad promises and what the user wants.

Here is a link for you where Google provides some good tips to optimize your landing page.

https://support.google.com/adwords/answer/2404197?hl=en

You can also search on the community for more expert suggestions

Hope this helps..