AdWords is now Google Ads. Our new name reflects the full range of advertising options we offer across Search, Display, YouTube, and more. Learn more

Ads
2.5K members online now
2.5K members online now
Improve your Google Ads performance and boost your ROI, CTR, and Quality Score
Guide Me
star_border

Clicks and Conversion reduced

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hi Guys,

I am running a campaign and till Jan 28th everything was good - Clicks, CTR, Conv but after 28th Jan  I am getting very low clicks and 0 Conv. What could be the problem?

The only changes done to the account was decreasing the Campaign Budget, I have increased the budget back but still no luck.

Any Suggestion?

Thank You

1 Expert replyverified_user

Re: Clicks and Conversion reduced

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

Hi Sam,

Welcome to AdWords Community.

I would advise you to read this article once. If it does not seem to help, do let us know. 

Thanks
Ratan Jha

About Me: Community Profile | Ratan Jha INC.
If this or any other post solved your question, do not hesitate to accept it as the solution.

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
Thanks for your reply Ratan - I will try to run the account without negatives for couple of days.

Top Contributor
# 4
Top Contributor

Hi Sam,

Did I say to remove negatives? The best thing would be to check your negative keywords and analyse if you accidentally added some negative keywords that might be restricting your potential ad impressions/clicks. Please do a thorough analysis before adding or excluding negs. 

Thanks
Ratan Jha

About Me: Community Profile | Ratan Jha INC.
If this or any other post solved your question, do not hesitate to accept it as the solution.

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 5
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
that a small list of 20-25 negative keywords so let it run for this week without negatives. Hope will get clicks back.

Follower ✭ ☆ ☆
# 6
Follower ✭ ☆ ☆
Check your keyword, ad and landing page.
Include business related promotional message in your ad.

Thanks