Improve your AdWords performance and boost your ROI, CTR, and Quality Score
Guide Me
star_border

Click to call DIAL SCREEN bounce rate?

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hi everyone,

I just had a question recently here. I realized we might have a high bounce rate on the call only campaigns after the click occurred. 

Do you guys have any data about call only or (because its only 3 weeks old) about call extensions dial rate? 

Like how many dials occur exactly after the call and how many bounces with the red button?

Would be really nice to know because we are seeking heavily what could be the reason of the 90% dial screen bounce. It's so unreal to bounce there if you clicked the ad which clearly says you will call.

Elod

Re: Click to call DIAL SCREEN bounce rate?

Community Manager
# 2
Community Manager

Hi Elod, 

Thanks for your question and as you rightly said this is still a new feature and we don't yet have sufficient data about average dial rates or bounce rates. That said, I'm still checking and will keep you posted if I find some information that could help you. 

Thanks for your patience, 

Mini

Re: Click to call DIAL SCREEN bounce rate?

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
Hi Mini,

Thank you for your attention.
Do you have at least an estimation based on the click to call extension performance? 90% bounce is possible at that point at all? I would be satisfied with a guess as well. If you say the generic thing is 50%, that could be a starting point for me at the moment.

Elod