Changing Bid Strategy
I am unable to change the bid strategy on campaigns in the following account:
Little Chickie 270-685-9559
I get the following error message:
"To use this strategy, remove the strategies currently applied to your keywords"
I was trying to apply this bid strategy to the Search UK: Pigeon campaign, but I did try to do it to many of the other campaigns and it didn't let me. As far as I can see, there aren't any other bid strategies applied to the keywords, or perhaps I'm missing something?
Looking forward to getting to the bottom of this one.
Re: Changing Bid Strategy
I'm not a member of Google's support team so I can't access your account to take a look at your situation, but I can give you some ideas to look into.
Any bid strategies applied to your keywords should be in the Shared Library. Here's how to access them:
1. Log in to your AdWords account
2. Click on the Campaigns tab
3. In the column on the left, click Shared library
4. Under Bid strategies, click View
5. You'll see any bid strategies listed here. If there is a bid strategy associated with your keywords, you should be able to remove it from them here.
I hope that helps!